|Place of Origin:Henan, China||Voltage:380v|
|Warranty:1 year||After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Application fields:Vegetable processing plant, Seasoning plant, Fruit processing plant, Snack food factory, Frozen food Factory||Raw material:Fruit, Vegetables|
|Output product name:potato chips||Condition:New|
|Name:Potato Chips Making Machine|
Fried Potato chips is one kind of snacks processed from fresh potato after washing, peeling, slicing ,frying and flavoring. It remains the special delicious flavor of roasted potato on one respect and has
the characters of rich nutrition, delicious. it is very popular among the customers all over the world.
This potato chips production line is the best choice for making potato chips with low investment and power consumption. This whole line is made up of potato washing peeling machine, potato cutting machine, blanching machine, dehydrating machine, frying machine, deoiling machine, flavor mixing machine and nitrogen filling packing machine.
1) This semi-automatic potato chips production line is made of stainless steel, durable and healthy.
2) Customized solutions. According to your capacity we have semiautomatic and fully automatic processing line for your choice.
Fully automatic production line: 100kg/h, 150kg/h, 260kg/h, 400kg/h.
Semi-automatic production line: 50kg/h, 70kg/h, 100kg/h, 200kg/h.
3) Wide application. Apart from using potato as material, you could also use other food as well, such as sweet potato, carrot and other kinds of taros.
4) Multipurpose cutting machine, be able to cut potatoes to slice or bar shape, and the thicknes-s and size are adjus table.
5) Advanced frying machine, highly increasing the using life of oil, saving energy.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.
Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?
A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.
Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?
A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your factory.
Copyright © 2017 - 2023Shandong Sino Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved